CQN ADHD PROJECT – A GREAT QI OPPORTUNITY!
If you would like to:
- Improve diagnosis and care processes for your ADHD patients
- Receive ABP MOC Part 4 credit (25 points) and CME credit (20 points)
- Receive expert coaching from Dr. Peter Jensen– preeminent ADHD expert
- Receive free access to the MeHealth ADHD data collection portal
- Improve the efficacy and efficiency of your office system
- Access practical tools and effective strategies for integrating changes into your practice
Contact Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information/to enroll in ARAAP’s Chapter Quality Network ADHD Project!
Beginning in December 2015 and ending in November 2016, 10 to 15 pediatric practices from Arkansas will have the opportunity to participate in a Breakthrough Series learning collaborative designed to help practices improve diagnosis and treatment processes for children with ADHD. Kristen is happy to give you more information and/or help you register for this exciting project!
Click here for the demo video for MeHealth: https://vimeo.com/127723405